Serial Port ActiveX is an ActiveX control for developers with serial port control, serial port management, serial port tracking, and much different serial port read and write methods. In addition, it provides advanced serial port setup math and a full range of events in serial port, so if you use serial port a lot, this will be a good helper.
The Main Features
1. Flexible ActiveX methods and properties for advanced control of all serial ports.
2. Wide variety of events supported.
3. Full signal line support (DTR / DSR / RTS / CTS / Ring).
4. Rich serial port configuration management (baud rate, data bits, parity, flow control, stop bits).
5. Ability to set control characters and timeout for the serial port.
6. You can easily get all the details about the application port: controller type, supported protocols, adjustable settings, etc.
7. Can control any number of ports at the same time.
8. Read/write various types of data from serial ports: strings, binary, VARIANTS (ASP) byte arrays, etc.
9. Ability to set serial port settings in a single string (9600-N-8-1).
10. Easy to get a list of all available ports in the system and open any port.
11. virtual serial ports are also supported.