In the field of password manager software, 1Password is absolutely in the leading position among similar software! Whether it is popularity, ease of use, or the number of users, it is far ahead. Even Apple has deployed 1Password to its employees to manage passwords, proving that its security and reliability are high enough for the world's number one company to trust.
1Password has an excellent reputation among users! It supports Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and other systems. User data can be synchronized across platforms and devices between mobile phones and computers. All data are encrypted with AES-256 bits with an extremely high-security level, and there is almost no possibility of cracking at present.
What I like most about 1Password is that it also provides a very efficient and easy-to-use "one-click login" function! It can help you automatically log in to various websites and apps, and "Master Password" can realize one-click login anytime, anywhere, which is also the reason for the name 1Password.
1Password mainly includes two parts: Password Manager and Browser Extension. 1Password preset some common categories, and you can use it to save web login information, security notes, software license/registration code, bank account, identity information, server account, etc.
Moreover, 1Password also allows you to add files/documents as attachments. You can also send all other member information, social security numbers, router passwords, driver's license passports, and copies of certificates to 1Password for encrypted storage.
Best of all, the information on 1Password can be classified, and it also supports adding Tags for management, so it is also very efficient to find account information. Generally speaking, the function is very comprehensive, and it can completely cover all the needs that need to be recorded in daily life and work.
- "Apps for all platforms, simple and secure to add new devices, local storage option"
- "Two-factor authentication, Include deleted passwords history, password assessment, password generator, dark web monitoring, virtual payment cards, 1 GB encrypted file storage per user"
- "Support travel mode, which can hide sensitive data when traveling"
- "No free version but has a free trial for a personal plan"
- "Doesn’t support some web browsers, limited import options, no automated password changing feature, no sharing capability with non-users"
- "Good email support but no phone support"