LastPass passwords management plugins support Windows, Mac, Linux, and also supports the current main 5 browsers, ID, Chrome, FireFox, Opera, and Safari. It can not only support the secure management, sync passwords but can also help you quickly fill out the login form. In addition, its premium users ($1 a month) can use their own password library with mobile versions such as iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry.
No doubt that even LastPass has the powerful security and the unbreakable system, but for me, it is still unsafe to save all my passwords and private information on other’s places, so I suggest only use LastPass to save general website Info, and the other info, like your financial Info or more important login info, please save them with your primitive method - human brain, or pencil and paper. Whatever using LastPass to provide automatic logins for a large number of sites is indeed convenient and useful.
- "No password limits, secure all your password, credit cards, documents across multiple platforms and browsers"
- "Autofill, auto login, password generator, automatic password changer, password strength report, dark web monitoring tools, and constantly updated"
- "Two factor authentication, support offline access to your vault"
- "Entirely cloud-based "
- "Free version has sync limitations, free users can’t submit tickets"
- "Slow customer service, no phone support"
- "2015 data breach"